This page is under construction.
All of our workers are OSHA trained and certified. M & D Concrete, LLC is a signatory with the Brick Layers
and Allied Craftsman Local 01 of Connecticut. M & D Concrete is also a SBE (Small Business Enterprise)
registered member of Connecticut.
Recently Completed Jobs
- Wilton Office Building (Wilton, CT): 10 pours for a total of 222,000sq ft., slab on grade and slab on metal
- North End Elementary School (Bridgeport, CT): Approximately 180,000sq ft. in 9 pours, slab on grade, slab on metal
deck, all stair pans and landing, dock and entry walks
- U.S. Post Offices: (Hartford/Wallingford): Sidewalks and front entrances
- Tokeneke Elementary School (Darien, CT): Place and finish 44,988sq ft. of slab on grade in four pours, 20,091sq ft.
of slab on metal deck in two pours and 1,088sq ft. of metal stair pans (1 day)
- Boehringer Ingelhien (Danbury, CT): Place and finish 130,000sq ft. of structural
concrete slabs (12 pours).
- Water tank base (Williamsburg, MA): Place and finish 21,900sq ft. (1 day)
- Retail (Manchester, CT): One day, place, finish, saw cut and seal 12,000sq ft. of
- Warehouse (Berlin, CT): One day, place, finish, saw cut and seal 22,000sq ft. of floor with 270ft
of concrete pump line.
- Swimming pool base (New Britain, CT): 7,400sq ft. of swimming pool base and all walks
- Town Garage (New Marlborough, MA): One day, place, finish, saw cut and seal 8,500sq ft .of radiant
- Evergreen Walk (South Windsor, CT): Prep, place, finish and saw cut 35,000sq ft. of retail store,
completed in two days.
- State Pier (New London, CT): Pump job 47,000sq ft.
Checkerboard pours. Poured, placed, finished and sealed, floors, ramps and walks.
Completed in 6 working days.
- Coast Guard Academy (New London, CT): Pump job 4,000sq ft.
260 yards of concrete. Structural slab: poured, placed, finished and saw cut.
- Magnet School (New London, CT): Pump job 67,000sq ft.
Three story building with an addition to the parking garage.
- Best Western Motel (Berlin, CT): Pump job 16,900sq ft.
360 yards of concrete. Placed, finished and saw cut. Completed in one working day.
- LIA Honda (Enfield, CT): Building and walks, 15,000sq ft. plus apron and walks.
- East Long Meadow Library expansion: 24,000sq ft. of roof deck and slab on deck. Slab on grade,
sidewalks, dumpster pad and apron.
- CVS Pharmacy's: Slabs, sidewalks, dumpster pad, islands for drive through (Granby,
Coventry, Bloomfield, New Haven and New Britain).
- West Over Air Force Base: 500 linear ft. of curbing and 4,000sq ft. of concrete paving.
- Springfield International College: 38,000sq ft. of 2in slab, 5,000lb mix over concrete plank (4
- New Britain: 7,500sq ft. of checkerboard-handicap swimming pool base (two pours).
- Bally's Fitness Center (West Springfield, MA): 10,500sq ft. of colored floor, walks,
aprons and dumpster pad.
- Noah Webster School (Hartford, CT): 36,000sq ft. of addition decks and slab on grade.
- Clark Lane Elementary School (Waterford, CT): 18,000sq ft. of slab on grade, stairs and ramps.
- Office Building (Farmington, CT): 75,000sq ft., three stories, three pours to complete project.